For all of my girls that are on day two of watching football with their men and need a little estrogen fix, I am here to save you.
First of all the title of this post should be 5 Under $10 but TanWise is ruining my post. I wrote a toddler post recently about How To Keep Your Toddler Entertained So You Can Do Something Awesome....Like Poop Alone. Well, friends, it's YOUR time now. Here are 5 of my must have beauty products and they are cheap cheap cheap!
Here ya go party people. I even included clickable links so you can go ahead and order straight from Amazon because I'm really getting the hang of this blogging thing one year later......
For Your Pretty Facey Face:
1. Why do you need the Spacell Stimulite Facial Sponge? Because it is the BEST facial scrubber and it doesn't feel like you are using a grater on your face like that time I went to the Korean Spa. There is a softer side for you face and a more firm side for elbows and knees or if you're feeling a little rough one night. Honestly, I like to use this with my face wash or with a little baking soda on my face before I hit up number 3 on my list.
For those Lippies:
2. I LOVE a dark lipstick. I just don't feel comfortable in lipstick but I HAVE to have some chapstick or gloss on and with how much I am kissing Camryn I don't want to wear anything that is going to make her face tingle or leave red lip prints on her. I love Baby Lips by Maybelline ESPECIALLY in Crystal. It gives just a tiny hint of color and makes it look like you tried...which is the look I'm going for...trying without effort. It has shine and feels so smooth and light. It is my perfect lip balm/gloss/stick.
For that Hot Bod:
3. Tanwise. The pale girls prayers have been answered! It's a foam that is fool proof to apply. It doesn't smell and it isn't sticky. The best part of this tanner is that it lasts longer than any other self tanner that I've tried and I think I've tried them all. I'm not joking, this stuff lasts for a solid week. No problem. I use it on my face as well but I don't recommend going out immediately after you apply or you may look like you are trying black face and we all know how that worked out for Julianne Hough. So put it on, get in front of a fan for a few minutes and then hop your butt in bed. Wash off in the morning and you'll be the perfect shade of glowing tan.
For those Tresses:
4. The Wet Brush is the BEST BRUSH EVER! If you have daughters with fine hair that tangles easily like me and Camryn, you NEED this brush. There is no need for leave in conditioner or anything with this. You can brush right through wet or dry or tangled matted up hair without dealing with screaming, crying or drama. WHERE WAS THIS BRUSH WHEN I WAS A KID?! OMG. We spent a fortune on No More Tears. The hair and tears that would've been saved if this silly little brush had come along 30 years ago.
For your nails & toes:
5. There is only one when it comes to a top coat that actually works and it is Seche Vite and hello, it's only $3.50. Without Seche Vite my nail polish lasts for about a day but with Seche Vite it lasts just as long as my Tanwise tan. And most of the time I actually use it on both hands...
There ya have it ladies. I have ya covered from head to toe! Now you can lock yourself in the bathroom and play spa while some team plays some other team. If you have anything that I just have to try, let me know! I love trying new products.