Tina Fey and Amy Poehler hosted the Golden Globes for the last time which means it's the last good Globes. Here are the best 5 moments of the balmy awards show minus all of the boring acceptance speeches because no one cares who they thank. Snooze. P.S. My GOD, everyone was sweating and Jane Fonda's boyfriend apparently passed out.
5. Chrissy Teigens cry face. FINALLY I have zero uses for Kim Kardashian because we have a new horribly awesome cry face. Thanks, Chrissy!
4. Kristen Wiig & Bill Hader - As if Kristen Wiig needed to be more hilarious, she "nails" a Deniro impersonation and then sorta forgets that she's supposed to be talking. Perfection. (1.38 & 2.14 for the BEST 2 moments of their presentation.)
3. Ricky Gervais' speech was easily a highlight of the night. I keep seeing it on all of the "worst" lists for the Globes and I thought he was fantastic and hilarious.
2. Tina Fey's speech about George Clooney receiving a lifetime achievement award: (5.02 for the George part but it's all so damn funny!)
Tina: "George Clooney married Amal Alamuddin this year. Amal is a human rights lawyer who worked on the Enron case, was an advisor to Kofi Annan regarding Syria and was selected for a three-person UN commission investigating rules of war violations in the Gaza strip. So tonight, her husband is getting a lifetime achievement award."
1. THIS tweet by my new favorite Caroline about Amal Alamuddin. Follow Caroline @carolineframke for more hilarity!
XO - Lynsey